Monday, February 1, 2010

Student Newsletter on Culture--iAwaken

Several months ago, I was published in the newsletter of the Family Institute of Connecticut (FIC), iAwaken. iAwaken explores today's culture to the limited audience of Connecticut readers. What was notable was that it was a totally student produced publication which went out to an audience of approximately 4000. My review of the book, Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris, is on page four. I thought that you, my readers, might be interested in seeing the E-zine so here is the link.

You will notice that the publication is a bit old. This is their first issue. Their second issue is due to come out any day now. It has been a long time coming and it promises to be an excellent issue. I will post it here as soon as it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment